Skip to main content

A rare, brief post

Anyone who has read anything on here over the last 11 months knows I like to write looooooooooonnngggg.

I can't help it. I don't have much to say in person. But I have diarrhea of the mouth in the written form. Plus, I like to give readers a lot to see as well as something to ponder. So my posts tend to be vast. And, I find indepth posts more interesting.

But this is going to be a short one. The only reason I am writing something here is to let folks know I have a new email address. You can find it where the old one used to be, in my want lists here or in my profile.

If you have the old one saved, it'll still work. I just created the new one so I finally have my own address that I can use only for card transactions and discussions that goes directly to my home computer. So if you are a card blogger contacting me about card info, trades, random musings, hate mail over my dislike of 1973 Topps, whatever, then my new email address is the one for you. And it will help me get ahold of bloggers more quickly for things like trades and contests and general badgering.

Plus, the new address is a bit more in keeping with the theme of my blog.

To test out whether the new address is working, I have a couple of black-bordered Mauers here:


If a Twins fan is interested in trading for these (preferably for black-bordered Dodgers), send me an email to the new address. This guy gets first crack. But if he's got them already (he moves quickly), then others may request a deal.

Thanks for reading. Lights out for now.

Comments

Keep the long posts coming. The're always entertaining, insightful and educational. Not to mention they give mr something to pass the slow times at work. Oh, I guess I mentioned it.
Anonymous said…
E-mail sent!
PunkRockPaint said…
This was longer than my longes post... :)